Monday, February 11, 2008

New "Love Elsie" collections...

Yum, yum!! Elsie is releasing four new collections at CHA. Claire, Cody, Daisy and Forrest!! Can't wait - this will be expensive shopping LOL!

You can see lots more pics at Elsie's blog if you want :)

*** Edited to add:
I have got two questions which I forgot to reply to when I originally made this post...

pjsarefuzzy - at the time of me typing this, you can buy "The Doodle Formula" book from ScrapInStyle. Hope that helps :)

Joey - the "handmade" stamp that you asked about (used on my Christmas journal) is by CatslifePress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing new collections with us. Here in france, we do not see what is going on.

Gillian Ottaway said...

I'm with you on the expensive shopping! Love those new collections. I need to get Daisy and Forrest :)

Ana said...

Thanks a lot for sharing!!!! Like lutingobelin said, living in a country that doesn't have a scrapbookinf tradition is hard (I live in Costa Rica).