Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two More Pages...

As promised yesterday, I'm back with two more pages for my Christmas journal. I didn't follow the prompt for the 27th of December. I had something else I wanted to journal about to remember it. But that's okay too. No-one says you have to follow the prompts if they don't suit you. :)

I used some old KI Memories Christmas papers for this page. I decided to make it a bit fun by using a pre-printed tag and fastened it so it was sticking up above the top of the page. (As you might remember, I'm doing a mixed size journal so it's nice to have odd shaped/sized pages).

Also the tag would be sticking up on the back (of course!) so I had to come up with an idea how to incorporate it on the page for the 28th too. I did that by using a KI Memories square and a sticker by 7Gypsies. I think the prompt for the 28th is pretty self explanatory when you see my title "Things I Look Forward To Each December" :)

No comments: