Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to my journal...

It's time to go back to my Christmas journal... I still have quite a few pages left to do based on the notes I kept over Christmas and there's no way I want to give up on it. Yet I know if I don't work on it now, it's easy for it to become a project which is never finished - and that's not going to happen.

This is a very quick page done for the 26th of December. Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories papers, American Crafts chipboard star plus some jewels etc.

Tomorrow I hope to be back and show you two more pages...

Hope you all are having a great Saturday :)

1 comment:

Gillian Ottaway said...

I'm like you and trying to get my Christmas Journal done as quickly as possible using my notes. I don't want to lose steam on this project! Just 3 more days to do :)

Can't wait to see the rest of your pages :)