Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Notebook...

Remember the notebook I mentioned I was going to do for my journaling yesterday? This is how it turned out:

I cut pieces of chipboard to size. The front is covered with Scenic Route papers from the "Roxbury" Christmas collection. Then I cut normal printed paper to size for the pages inside. I used a corner rounder on the papers and covers (only on the two corners that were opposite to the spine) and then finally bound it all with my Bind-It-All. Turned out pretty cute in the end! :)

Above you can see my Christmas Journal page for the 4th of December. I have used papers from the same Scenic Route collection as for my little notebook. The chipboard circle in the centre is by Scenic Route too, the ribbon is "Love Elsie" and then I have used some Stickles glitter glue in different colours to add "tinsel" and glitter on the stars of the trees.

4 comments:

Nancyroo said...

Love the notebook and your page is very cute!

Anonymous said...

The notebook turned out really well! Also love your page, might borrow the idea for another journal day!

Latharia said...

LOVE that page, with all of those squares! That notebook is super cute!

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

I love the little notebook, isn't the BIA great!!