Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Saw This And Thought Of You...

A little while ago I bought a board for making envelopes. I have to admit it was one of those things that was bought and then kinda forgotten about. However, since making my Christmas journal I have got it out and had a play with it and I really love it :)

I made som standard A6 envelopes for the journal earlier and for this prompt (17th of Dec) I did a tall/slim envelope for the first time. I love how it turned out! :)

I made the evelope from some old SEI Christmas paper and then used Scenic Route stickers & chipboard plus some Making Memories stickers to decorate it.

It turned out perfectly to use the envelope because I have written about one of those "I saw this and thought of you" presents...and of course I don't want the receiver (my dad) to just happen to read it before the big day...so it's all journaled about and kidden away inside the envelope :)

3 comments:

Gillian Ottaway said...

Great journal page :) I'm loving the way that envelope looks! Where's the paper from?

Gillian Ottaway said...

I'm an idiot, just saw it was old SEI paper, so ignore me from before lol

Merry Christmas :)

Kathy said...

I love the envalopes they are nearly too good to put in the post.