Friday, December 28, 2007

Crazy Shopping...

We wanted to do some shopping today and yesterday. But we did NOT want to go because of the sales. We felt we didn't want to be part of the hysteria of the sales (I just don't do busy shops! LOL!) so we just wanted to do some shopping, normal shopping in normally-busy shops...
Was that possible? NO!! LOL! The shops were soooo crowded and the shopping centre soooo hot that trying some clothes on just seemed too much trouble. So we came home with nothing. Still it wasn't the end of the world. I hope if you have been out shopping too, that you actually wanted to go to the sales and that you got some great bargains :)

Oh and I almost forgot, I have yet another page from my Christmas journal to show you. This was a fast one. A super fast one. It was just to document what state your house was in on the 21st and how "ready" for Christmas you were. So basically just a quick photo and some journaling. Still it suited me just fine - that close to Christmas there are always a lot of other things that you need to do instead.

No comments: