Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Feelings...

Have you got them yet? Cosy Christmas feelings? I think I have!! :) I love everything about Christmas (well nearly, not the busy shops etc - so we always try and do that early!!)...the trees, the sparkly lights, cards, wrapping paper...it's all so cosy! We sat and wrote lots of Christmas cards yesterday and I have just gone out to the nearest postbox and put a load in there. Feels great to have most of them sorted :)

My page for my journal from yesterday. Or I should say pages really as I did both the front and back. Again a weird size...or should I say format. Lots of "Love Elsie" Noel stash used. I lined up some stickers & epoxy stickers to go over the edge (these are lined up on the back and front so they stick to the stickers on the opposite side...if that makes sense).


Linda you asked about my pages from the other day and if I was gluing two pages back-to-back just so I could have different colours on the pages. No not really...at first I did it just out of habit. Just like when you scrapbook you have a new background for each page (rather than working on the back of the previous layouts). Also if I want to staple something to the page, or add brads etc, they will get covered on the back with the new cardstock. So that's the reason really. But today I just used the same sheet of paper for both the front and back of my entry...mainly because the paper had two different patterns on it and I wanted to take advantage of that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this page design, you're right it's different and that makes it so cool! Great use of the Elsie stash as well :)

Nancyroo said...

awesome pages! I LOVe the photo! very nice.

Bee Rozatti said...

What a cheerful blog--sweet entries of how it is going with you! And I want a man for Chritmas who likes to scrap! Just kidding, my man is creative in his own way (woodworker & gardner), I'll keep him. I digress. Really feel the spirit of Christmas on your blog & pages, keep up the great work!

Barbara said...

Love these pages. The shape and how you have used the stickers