Saturday, November 10, 2007

Food shopping in IKEA...

So how many people go to IKEA specifically for food?!? We do. LOL! But then again, it's not so strange really when I'm Swedish. It's nice to get some Swedish food. We quite often go there with the single purpose of buying food. LOL! Though today we had one more reason...we needed some spare light bulbs. :) *giggle*

And here's yet another layout done as part of my "50 layout" stash diet target. I've now reached number 20...5 more and I'm halfway... I had fun playing with one of my new-ish circle punches.

Supplies: papers are by My Mind's Eye...so are the rub-ons (I think), chipboard arrows are by Maya Road and stamps by October Afternoon & Heidi Swapp.

5 comments:

grungedandy said...

wow almost half way and not a mini book in site well done! finished life artist yet? I've just got it finally after 6 week wait & i'm glued to it! LoL seeya hugya *G*

Kara said...

oh another great layout, circle punch I want one of those.
I love going to ikea for food too, I always stock up on the powder packets of gravey.
kara
x

Anonymous said...

Dear Anso,
I've only recently discovered your blog and I'm enjoying your work immensely. Can I please ask where you purchased the October Afternoon stamps from? They look great. I've found their website but it is only wholesale. Keep up the good work
Judy

ger76 said...

Oh I love to food from Ikea!!! our nearest one is over 250 miles away :o( so we stock up big style when we get the chance LOL
Love your layout, or I should say another great layout!!! keep up the great work xxx

Unknown said...

Luv this layout Anso . . . . .