Monday, September 24, 2007

Tidying the harddrive...

So are you doing anything crafty today? I have just finished another card using one of my Magnolia stamps. Again all the patterned papers etc are leftovers from scrapping. I just LOVE making cards when you don't actually start cutting up a brand new sheet of paper or card :)
(Grattis is Swedish for "congratulations")

I think I will spend the rest of the day doing through my harddrive and sorting out/deleting files, backing up my photos etc. Got an appointment in the middle of the afternoon so it's only a few hours left to get started on this. Have *you* backed up your photos recently? If not, maybe it's a good thing to do after you have read this... :)

Got an e-mail from BPS today regarding the "Doodle All Day" class which I'm taking. Maelynn has given us two fun little pre-projects to get started on. Just little things, but they made me smile and it's just the thing to get you really excited about starting the class. Only I'm a bit stuck as my pens which I ordered for the class have still not turned up *small sulk* And I NEED them for this. Why is it that everyone else get theirs and you're still left waiting for the postman every morning...? LOL!

2 comments:

Song said...

Didn't the book just make you want to get started! I can't wait for the actual classes too

Song/Sonja

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, love her hair!!

Gorgeous card Anso!!