Monday, September 10, 2007

Stash delivery - yummy yumminess...

Is that even a word? Yumminess? Not sure... But I am sure that my big stash delivery from the US a few minutes ago really was full of yummy yumminess! LOL! Didn't expect it for another few days so I was really pleased and surprised!! So, time to drool *giggle*

SEI:

Cherry Arte:

Back of Cherry Arte papers:

Room To Room magazine and Rhonna Farrer rub-ons:

"Love Elsie" Jack + Abby papers:

"Love Elsie" Jack + Abby goodies:

Mmmmmm...

*goes off with a smile on her face*

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh my goodness you lucky thing these are yummy!! The new love elsie range is stunning, i ordered stamps too {jack&abbey} love the cherryarte paper :) ENJOY :)

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl.

I got Jack & Abbey in the post today too (the whole collection). Gonna have some fun with that.

Anonymous said...

oh such sweet yumminess! lol can't wait to see what you do with those :)