Friday, September 07, 2007

Enjoying the class...

Really enjoying the class. I have finished some more pages for my book which you can see below. And yes I know it's a bit strange to do one with a phone on. But after our phone stopped working and we had to chase BT nearly every day (guess who promised to keep us informed of the fault and let us know how it was going...and didn't?!) and it took T-W-O weeks for them to fix it. Yep 14 days we were without a working phone. Well that kinda deserved being the subject of the day I think LOL!

Okay I have had some questions in the comments section again so I want to answer them before I forget:

Susanne - (I'm from Sweden too - though I live in the UK!) I ordered my Bind-It-All from Ness at Papermaze. She's really helpful so it might be worth e-mailing her and ask if they ship abroad and how much the postage would be. Worth asking at least! (And I just realised I could have written this bit in Swedish LOL!) Lycka till! :) Och kom gärna tillbaka och berätta hur det gick.

Debbie - you wanted to know about the date circle stamp. It's from Banana Frog and the set is called "postage". And do you want to know something good? They have 15% off for the next week :)

Now I'm going to start teaching myself Photoshop Elements 5. Have been wanting to try this program for a while now and you have to start to learn sometime...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tack! jag hade inte en tanke på en sådan där innan jag läste ditt inlägg, det är likadant med stämplarna från Banana Frog (de är ju heeelt underbara och vad snabbt de levereras!!) Tyvärr var B-I-A slut hos Papermaze, men jag lyckades genom "googling" till slut hitta den i Sverige (förbeställning) och till ett lägre pris, så nu väntar jag bara på orderbekräftelse också. Och på fler bilder i din blogg:)

Peechy said...

hiya anso!! enjoying your blog a usual!! i've been after those postage stamps for a while now and see 15% Off. Is there a code that I need to enter as the prices on banana frog's website seems to be showing normal prices and I can't see any promotion news.

Peechy said...

nevermind hun!! found it xxx