Thursday, August 30, 2007

Work In Progress...

I don't know about you, but I really find it very intersting to see "work in progress" photos on people's crafty blogs. It's so much fun to see how/where people do their work, what they use etc. So as I was making birthday cards yesterday I stopped mid-project and took a photo.

And below is the finished card which will be sent off to Sweden next week. And for those who are wondering, time for a language course ---> "grattis pÄ födelsedagen" is Swedish for "happy birthday". I used mainly scraps for the card so I have forgotten who makes the patterned paper...anyway the turquoise paper is by Basic Grey, the flowers are by American Crafts and the brads by Junkitz.

Last night I signed up for a class by Shimelle. It's called "A Picture Is Worth More Than A Thousand Words". It was run at the end of July when we were in Sweden (=no stash!). I really wanted to take it. So I e-mailed her and asked if I could take it now instead. I could - yay! I downloaded all the prompts yesterday and now I'm going to start going through them. I have already picked my 10 photos :)

1 comment:

grungedandy said...

Just because every post should have a comment & feel loved

LoL

Seeya

*G*