Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Time flies...

Well now we have been in Sweden for 3 weeks and today it's time to fly back to the UK. Feels both good and bad. Sad to leave my family but I guess also nice to get home to your own house and your own things in a way. It would feel a lot harder if I didn't know that mum and dad are coming over to the UK to visit at the end of September. We're looking forward to that a lot!

Anyway time to start packing our bags as the plane leaves this afternoon...

Kerry - the beach photo was taken on the south east coast of Sweden (my parents have a summer house there only about 600 metres walk from the beach - it's paradise!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were away from our sunny Yorkshire climate LOL. The beach is stunning. I can see exactly why they bought a house there.

Safe journey home.

Anonymous said...

You have been nominated as a Rockin Girl Blogger! Check out my blog to find out the details. Thank you for the inspiration on your site!!

http://anabellpepper.blogspot.com/