Friday, August 31, 2007

Summer trip in 10 photos...

That's what I'm doing for the "A Picture..." class by Shimelle. You were supposed to use 10 photos (not that it's deadly important that it's 10 or anything...LOL!) and I decided to try and pic out 10 photos which would sum up our 3 week holiday in Sweden.

I started out with about 500 photos. How on earth do you get 500+ down to 10? 10 photos that tells the story. Tricky! But once I started it wasn't half as tricky as I first thought. I basically went through and picked one photo - the one that told the story best or brought back most memories - from each "major event". Maybe going somewhere, seeing someone etc. Once I got the idea in my head to think: "which photo would be most relevant in my book when I look at it in a few years?" it got a LOT easier.

So my photos were picked. I chose my format and printed my photos. I cut my pages for the book to the right size, and... Here's a little sneak peak of the cover so far.

I hope to have all the pages inside finished by tomorrow so I can show you the rest then.

I'm so looking forward to tonight. We're going to have pizza night and watch the final of Big Brother. "Who wins - you decide"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the colours and the design! did you use scallop sissors?

Gemma* said...

lovely book, still making mine! Those cupcakes look yummy too ... mmmm...chocolate!