Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stamps...

...can you ever get enough of them? I don't think so...especially not acrylic self-cling stamps...once you start using them there's no turning back. And let's face it, they are a very good investment for scrapping. Once you have bought them you can use them forever, over and over again...in different ways...making up different designs and combinations...not to mention colours. And having been a little put off by the old fashioned wood-mounted stamps and the space they took - acrylic stamps suit me perfectly!

So I felt very honoured when I was asked by Bev at Banana Frog a little while back if I wanted to design a few things for them. Banana Frog stamps!! I love Banana Frog stamps!! I won't admit to how many sets I have, but we are talking double figures.

Anyway, I was sent a few sets to work with and the first one was the "Build-A-Bloom" stamp set which is really fun to work with and I can really recommend it! Here's the first layout I made using this set...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

when you are talking to Bev Anso can you ask her where my email re banana frog stamps is -- I emailed her way back when she was on holidays & said she would get back to me, she never did. I wonder if they have any Australian outlets. I love Banana Frog stamps as well from when you did layouts way back. I would love to buy some somehow. Have never heard of them here in Australia, except that you use them. I got my Catslife stamps that you use, one of the girls here in Sunbury has a business & deals with Catslife -- I think (or rather I know) I am addicted to stamps -- love them like you do.
stamps & buttons, woo hoo!!

So Sonya said...

fab LO, I love banana frog stamps!

Anonymous said...

pretty layout! love the colours!