Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scrapping in the dark...

It's soooo dark here and yet it's only just after eight in the evening. Most of the day has been pretty dark and rain-threatening (no rain though) But since about five this afternoon it's been so incredibly dark we just can't understand how it can't be raining considering how the sky looks. I can hardly see the keys on my keyboard (okay so I should go and put the light on, but...LOL!)

I have been scrapping with my new "Love Elsie" papers (the "Riley" collection) this afternoon, but there's no way I can get a photo taken of it now so that will have to wait until tomorrow... Will be back to show you then :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why don't you move Anso?? come & scrap in sunny Melbourne, Australia. It is Winter & 17c. but it is noon & it is beautiful & sunny outside. between about 11am & 2 pm it has been really nice each day to go for a walk, then starts to get cold again by about 3pm. I don't like winter because it is usually cold, wet & dreary, but if you don't have to go out in the car much & can be by the fire it is OK. As I said this year isn't too bad with the wintery sun shining.