Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scrapping again...

So today I have finally done my first lot of scrapping since we came back from holiday. I have been in one of those moods...I'm sure you know it yourself... You have all these great ideas and all this inspiration, new photos and everything...but you just can't be bothered to get all your scrapping stuff out. See, I knew you'd know what I meant :)

Anyway today I'd had enough of it. I wanted to scrap, I really did, I just didn't want to get my stash out. So I just went "RIGHT!" (to myself) and poured out a ziplock bag of "Love Elsie" stuff on my little scrapping desk. That was all I needed - and I was off! Yay!!

...and this is what I came up with...

I used our boarding cards stapled to the side of the layout (I have just digitally added the black lines to cover names etc for uploading on the net), and then lots of items from the "Toby" range by Elsie: patterned papers, cardstock stickers, alphabet stickers, chipboard buttons etc.

Now I'm off to search for a good deal on the internet for having our holiday photos printed...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely LO Anso, I have some of the Toby range to scrap some of my holiday snaps - great idea to staple the boarding cards down one side.
Btw, I got my snaps done in Photobox, as they were 4p each if you had over 500 (which I did LOL)

So Sonya said...

ooh another fab LO Anso!!

Craftybanshee said...

Great layout Anso. I hope you had a nice holiday.