Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Scrap-Room yummies...

So I had just finished my Design Team projects (well apart from photographing and sending off - which might just be this afternoon's little mission) and what happens? First the parcel van arrives with August's Scrap-Room kit - Yay!!!

4-in-1 kit:

Embellishment Add-on:

Stamp Add-on:

And then one hour later the postman turns up with July's Scrap-Room kit - Double yay!!

4-in-1 kit:

Embellishment Add-on:

Stamp Add-on:

Guess who might just be in stash heaven today?! :) I'd asked them to please hold my July kit due to going to Sweden for three weeks so that's why I only got it now. No sign of my long reach stapler yet...but hopefully tomorrow. Also I was told that my Bejeweler should be posted today so I guess that means it's a pretty good chance it will turn up tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Oooh I am sooo jealous of all your crafty goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of scrap-room.com - thanks to your post today I have subscribed! Their kits look so nice!

Thanks
Michele Iowa USA

Kathy said...

I love all the stash you get, its great when stuff comes in the post its lke christmas.