Friday, August 17, 2007

Question & bling...

First of all a question to anyone outside the US - have you ever ordered from Hobby Lobby on-line (=Crafts Etc) and if so how long did the international delivery take for you please? I placed an order on Saturday for the new Hobby Lobby exclusive lines "Lola" and "Riley" by Elsie. But I have no idea how long their international orders take, I have had no "dispatch mail" (though I don't know if they do one?) and there's no way of tracking an order. Basically I just want to know if they are quick so I can expect my order very soon, or if they take a long time... LOL!

And guess what? I had nearly given up hope for today when the postal van came with both my long reach stapler and my bejeweler. Yay!! The pic above is borrowed from the internet as I only just received my tools and haven't even had time to test my bejeweler yet. Off to open and have a little play...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anso - I ordered the Love Elsie exclusives from Craft Etc. I think they took about a week to come :o)

xx