Monday, August 20, 2007

It's here...

Yum, yum, yum!! Got a knock on the door just after lunch. A parcel firm with a parcel to sign for. I was really confused what it might be. Couldn't think of a parcel that we were expecting. Anyway, I signed and as I took the parcel and saw the sender I became a very happy girl LOL! Crafts Etc = Hobby Lobby!! Yes - my "Love Elsie" stash from the US!! I guess I just thought it might take a few days longer and also come with the normal postman rather than by courier.

And what do I think? Looooove it!! The "Lola" collection is soooooo "me" at the moment - I just love the colours and brightness of it!! It just makes me smile and makes me want to create something there and then. The "Riley" collection I love too! The combination of blue/turquoise, green and orange is something I can't resist at the moment (and that comes from someone who used to hate the colour orange for most of her life until about a year ago). I wish "Riley" was a little bit brighter if anything, but it's not like I can really complain because it's not totally muted either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous! I love Elsie..
Is it very expensive to order it in the USA?

Marije
The Netherlands