Monday, August 13, 2007

It WILL be mine...

In a few days I should finally have a long reach stapler in my hand. I say "finally" because I have been wanting one for months and months...easily over a year if not two. It should not have taken me this long to buy one considering H-O-W much I know I will use it. Everytime I use my normal stapler I get "upset" because I can't reach a certain place. And considering I must be using my stapler at least on every second layout - that's a lot!!

But I guess it's just one of those things to buy ...like glue. How boring is it to buy glue?! It feels like such a waste of money when you can buy some beautiful yummy stash instead. I really, really dislike buying glue LOL! So I buy about 6-7 packs of Herma at a time so I don't have to do it so often...yet spending double figures JUST on GLUE seems like madness LOL! Still it's a necessity to use yours stash. So it's been just as hard for me to actually buy a long reach stapler. I just wish I had done it earlier because I know I will use it sooooo much :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so funny I was looking at buying one myself just last week and was trying to justify if I would use it often.

Unknown said...

now Anso all you need to do is buy some Making Memories colored staples -- I luv them as much as my long arm stapler.