Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I did it...

Well I did it. What I have been meaning to do for days and days. Yesterday I sat down and sorted all my stash that was not yet sorted and put everything in it's place. It makes a huge difference when you get rid of some empty boxes when you have such a small scraproom as I do. It was such a great feeling walking into my little room this morning without having to walk as if you're in a Formula 1 race LOL! And if I inspired (persuaded?) some of you to do the same yesterday - all the better :)

This is another layout which I made as part of my Design Team work for Make The Moment Last. Photo is of my brother and his girlfriend and it's taken in Sweden last summer. Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Dream Street papers, Hambly transparency, Making Memories metal embellishments, Maya Road ribbon & ribbons slides, Making Memories glitter sticker and Fontwerks journaling stamp.

So please take a moment and share with me - what crafty thing are you working on at the moment? Or what was your last crafty project? It's always so inspiring to hear what other people are making :)

Right, I'm off to start to make some birthday cards which I need to have ready for posting next week... Wishing you all a creative day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy, lots of lovely layouts and great classes Anso, I see your 'affair' with Elsie continues lol!
I do like shopping at MTML, service is super and fast.

Unknown said...

if only my room didn't look like a formula 1 race pit !!!-- u did inspire me to clean up though Anso. today I bought a very nice cupboard to organise my ever growing ink collection. We have been going to Stamping Up Parties where we make cards & buy all sorts of yummy stamps , inks, cardstock, marker pens to color stamps, watercolor images, etc. all of a sudden looks like I am into card making now, never done it before. I luv making what I call ring books with two or three metal hinged rings down one side with lots of ribbon & fibres hanging off them. Inside make book of party, wedding, christening or whatever you have been to & have lots of photos of. You change to different things as time goes on & you learn different techniques & get better at 'it'. it's all tied into scrapbooking, just different directions cause you can adapt both to fit each other. luv this page of yours Anso.