Friday, August 10, 2007

Catching up on getting back...

Looks like it could turn out to be a really nice day here today. It's still quite hazy out there, but warm and the sun it trying to get through the clouds. I'm still catching up on getting back, working through the mountain of clothes washing to do etc. But I'm getting there...I think! LOL!

Got some nice magazines full of inspiration while we were away. Latest issue of Scrapbooks Etc, August issue of Creating Keepsakes and Aug/Sep issue of Paper Crafts. I really can't wait to sit down and have a good browse!!

*** break to fetch the post which I just heard arriving. The SEPTEMBER Creating Keepsakes just arrived too!!! Now I have got LOTS to read!! ***

And here's another quite "retro looking" card I've made. Because I took advantage of the pattern in the paper by Pink Martini this card was super quick to do. I just made a base card, added the patterned paper to the front of it, used the "Build-A-Bloom" stampset by Banana Frog (the "flower centres" and "flower stem") to stamp onto the cover and then added the text with my Dymo machine. Done!

1 comment:

grungedandy said...

great idea for a card
thanks for sharing

*G*