Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Brighter...

Today it's a lot nicer and brighter here. Soooo nice! Still not so warm because it's very windy, but I'm not going to complain. It's very nice to see some bits of blue sky again. Long may it last. :)

Here is the layout which I did yesterday. The one that was impossible to photograph yesterday. I was playing with my new "Riley" papers. I really like them, in fact I like all the "Love Elsie" lines. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about them that just make them so easy and fun to scrap with. I just love the "free" and "playful" look about them.

Supplies for my layout: "Love Elsie" - "Riley" papers, chipboard stickers and epoxy stickers, blue ric rac, staples, jewels and a colorbox black chalk inkpad.

1 comment:

grungedandy said...

Like the colour combo

*G*