Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back in the UK...

...we got back from our 3-week-trip to Sweden late last night. We had such a great time away and it was so nice to see my family again not to mention finally getting to see my brother's newborn baby girl!

I do wish we could have packed the weather though. We had the nicest sunniest weather with a gorgeous blue sky for the last week or so in Sweden and now I'm sitting looking out through the window and all I see is the sky full of clouds! Someone needs to invent a way of packing some sun. LOL!

I'm still catching up from the travelling. After 3 weeks you have a lot to unpack, not to mention a mountain of clothes to wash. I'm already on my second load of clothes in the washing machine...which should be finished soon I hope.

Before I finish this and get back to the last bit of unpacking: thanks to both "Paula" and "Lisa Peppers" who have awarded me...

2 comments:

מיכל said...

Welcome back!
I've missed having you creations here... :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the UK. I hate holiday washing. Must be a nightmare having 3 weeks worth to catch up on. Never mind though - put the machine on, go up to your craft room and relax.