Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Messy table...

Been doing Design Team work yesterday and today. My table is full of papers, inkpads, ruler, pens, glue, flowers, ribbons and other little bits. Yesterday was pretty slow and I couldn't really get things right. But today it's going a lot better. I added a few bits to my work yesterday, which now made my projects look "complete" to me (yay!), and I have made a really cute card this morning. Going to start another layout soon but I wanted to come and make a little post on here first :)

Unfortunately I can't show my DT work here yet, but I can show you a layout I did last week. This is a scraplift from the Autumn Leaves "Designing With..." calendar (the 27th of June page)...I'm actually not too sure what I think of my page, but I'm putting it on here anyway. LOL! I have used "Love Elsie" Toby papers, fabric paper and ribbons. Doodlebug paper Frills, jewels, Basic Grey rub-ons, Heidi Swapp bling square, Making Memories chipboard star and some staples.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy busy bee are you. I have not done one LO from my Calendar and its July! Lovely stuff as always hun oh and you have been tagged, see me blogeeee