Friday, July 13, 2007

Cupcakes...

Well I can't eat them (food intolerances) so I guess I have to satisfy my "appetite" with some nice cupcake papers instead. After all they are at least a lot healthier LOL (or so you can tell yourself when you're not allowed to have any)! I think I mentioned that I'd got them earlier in the week and intended to put a photo up then...but I totally got sidetracked and forgot to take a photo. So I have done now. How cute are these...?

I love the combination of the pinks with the different shades of blue and the pale yellow (and I don't even like yellow!!) not to mention the brown/blue/yellow combination. It really works.

Hope you all get the chance to do some fun scrapping today. I'm off to have a little play with the "Roxie" collection by Elsie...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's funny, I got some cupcake stickers in the newsagents the other day . . . . cupcakes must
be in are they ?? I thought they were different.

Nina said...

OMG! I need those papers!