Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"Write Now"...

Anyone joining me in the new BPS "Write Now" class...? It starts tomorrow but I believe you can sign up until the 10th. "A speedy journaling class"...sounds just the perfect thing I think. I mean, who couldn't do with some good tips for quick journaling?! I signed up a few weeks ago. Reading about the class made me think it sounded like a great class to take. But the timing is bad for me. To be honest I'm not sure where I will find the time for it. But at the same time I really didn't want to miss out...especially since I don't know if/when they might run the class again. I thought about it for quite a few days before I made my mind up. So I'm really looking forward to that. And I'm hoping it really is speedy!! LOL!

Been catching up on loads of things today... Done two cards (yesterday's and today's) for my other BPS class. Taken some photos and uploaded for my photography course. Been reading a bit in a photography book I got from Amazon the other day. etc etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like we are both waiting for "Love Elsie" parcels from the US...wonder if we ordered from the same place as they were both posted on the same day...lol

Anonymous said...

I'm taking the the same BPS classes that you are. I took her other writing class and it was great -lots of work, but great.

-patty