Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just a quick post...

Just a quick post for today I'm afraid. I'm busy doing some Design Team work today but I thought I'd take a few minutes to do a little update here anyway :)

Still no sign of my "Love Elsie" stuff from the US. I really thought it would be here by now. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait some more.

Got some close-ups of yesterday's layout. I struggled to take photos of it yesterday because the weather was really dark and grey. It's a bit better today so I have managed some close-ups of the (now dry!! yay!!) flower centre and the jewels.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not that Parcel Office again -- think you need to get a new one........ or is it Elsies post this time.... ??
love the flower close up. Margaret

Unknown said...

Anso, today (in Australia) I ordered some "Love Elsie" button supplies. We will see who gets their order first..........Margaret