Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OMG I'm such a happy, happy girl...

I'm sooooo happy!! Last weeky my name was drawn as one of three over on the Red Velvet blog ,by Elsie and friends, to receive one of three "Love Elsie" kits. I couldn't believe my name was drawn. Normally I never win anything. And I sooooo love the look of the "Love Elsie" lines that it was just the best thing to win!!

Anyway, I didn't want to "jinx" it by saying anything until something turned up in the post. I think somehow I really didn't believe that I had won and was going to get something...

Until the postman just came and I opened a parcel with "Love Elsie" goodies!! I got products from the "Toby" range and even though I have seen pics of the stuff before it's soooo much better in real life. The colours are just fantastic!!! I can't stop picking up the stuff and looking at it over and over again! LOL! Might even be the first in the UK to have some of this stuff. Not that it matters, what matters is that I'm sooooo very happy!!
Now I'm off to scrap with my new goodies. :)
*Please check back tomorrow for a layout using these*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you ... I love all her new stuff and have some on order and some on it's way ... I can't wait to get it and I look forward to seeing what you create with your new bits. :)

Just Sew Sue said...

The colours are so Anso.

Sue

Anonymous said...

how sweeeet how sweeet!! can wait to see a nice creative layout from you!!!