Saturday, May 26, 2007

Grrr...nettles...

Been good and done some garedning this morning. First we went out and bought some flowers for some big outside pots we have and then planted them. So now it looks all nice and welcoming by the front door. Then I decided to attack some evil weeds. But it was more them attacking me I think actually. I really did think I would be okay to pull out the nettles with my gloves on...but oh no, they went straight though and now I have some really red, stinging and sore hands. And don't you think that one even decided to jump up (yes I'm convinced it did! LOL!) in my face and get me too!! So a word of warning - be very careful when removing nettles. But at least it's all done now and it looks so much nicer - so I'm a happy girl!!

I actually managed to do my Christmas layout which I mentioned yesterday after some initial trouble. Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey papers, Autumn Leaves stamps and Doodlebug Frills. Plus some handstitching, buttons etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there you are -- you did it !! wasn't that hard was it after all -- turned out great. Love the simplicity for a christmas page -- you did a great job & even used sentiment circle stamp... Love it !!!

lemon said...

anso you need to put dock leaves on theose stings. the should have been near the nettles and have really large longish leaves