Thursday, April 26, 2007

One of those days...

I haven't got too much to write about today as I'm having one of those days where everything that can go wrong is going wrong...and more. And that's not too fun to write about, so I'm not going to. LOL! It's always best to try and stay happy if you can :)

What I can share is the latest layout I made. Again it's a photo collage that I learnt to do in Photoshop Elements (which I'm just starting to use/learn). And the layout is made for a challenge over on the Scrap-Room forum. The challenge was to handcut a scroll shape to use on your layout. Now I'm not a huge friend of handcutting, but I gave it a go! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo love the swirls, they came out really well. Sorry things went wrong, hope things are better now ((hugs))