Saturday, April 14, 2007

Layout based on a sketch...

Just a quick Saturday post. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. Though there is a strange mist around which makes everything a bit hazy... Hope you're all having a great Saturday!

I have had a go at making a layout based on a sketch over on the Scrap-Room forum. I have to say I was pretty stuck when I saw the sketch at first, but got started anyway and kept getting new ideas as I worked on it.

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Scrapworks paper, Autumn Leaves stamps, American Crafts chipboard flowers and Heidi Swapp chipboard heart and letters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!

-Jenny
MY BLog: www.ThisEveryDayLife.com

Deanne said...

Hi Anso
i love your blog always an inspiration..
i'm only just starting into scrapbooking as i've already told you i'm sure, but how do you store your LO's?? so they dont get ruined?
sorry for silly questions
ttfn Deanne