Sunday, April 22, 2007

Having fun with Salsa...

So I have been playing with my Junkitz Salsa supplies and come up with a very bright and green (!!) layout. Photos are taken in Sweden in August 2005. The green cardstock is Bazzill Doodlebug, stamps are by Autumn Leaves, brads are Queen & Co, and the rest (patterned paper and chipboard) are by Junkitz. Oh and I even managed to dig out my old Dotta-Riffic pen and found a new use for that too. I love it when you can challenge yourself to use some old supplies in a way that works with the current style :)

Got some magazine questions yesterday so here we go:

Shirley - The binders are quite funky aren't they? They are from IKEA. Came in either white/burgundy (I got those) or white/brown. There were 5 in a pack and a very good price. Can't remember exactly but £1-something!!

Kate - Creating Keepsakes and BHG Scrapbooks Etc are indeed US magazines. At the moment I get mine from Artbase here in the UK. You can get either the individual issues or have the magazines on "standing order" from them (which works more or less like a subscription anyway and is how I have done it). However in February I signed up for a direct US subscription to both magazines and were told that the "May issue" will be my first for both magazines (apparently it takes that long for subscriptions to start for "internationals")...so it will be interesting to see how that will work.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Your LO using the new Salsa papers is gorgeous...so fresh and vibrant. I ordered those papers too but decided to have play with the Extreme Boy stuff first LOL

Anonymous said...

Loving the new layout and I'm really getting into green.

It's not usually a colour that I'm drawn to but that seems to be changing.

Happy Sunday xxx

Shirley said...

I need some of those binders hmmm wonder if I should do a trip to Bristol?
Love your LO's

Anonymous said...

Hi - I've just followed the link here from your posts on UKS. I *love* your scrapping style and have already put loads of your layouts in my favourites! :-)