Friday, March 02, 2007

Inchies...

Signed up for an inchies swap on UKS about a week ago. You basically decorate 1x1 inch squares. Everyone knows how long an inch is, but... Have you ever cut a 1x1 inch square and thought about how small it is to decorate?!? I hadn't! It's TINY to work with! LOL! Anyway I did my background last night. Lots of yummy shimmery Twinkling H2O's on watercolour paper. Unfortunately this does not show up very well when you have to make the photos small enough for Blogger to like.

Then I decorated them today with my new Chinese stamps, Glossy Accents etc. The photos really don't do them justice and they were really hard to photograph because of the shine in the Glossy Accents etc. Seems like a lot of people put old/vintage images/people on inchies so I anted to do something a bit different...

I have also done my writing prompt this morning for the "My Word" class. I guess it's all about learning not to be "scared" to start writing...Something that I will keep in mind from now on. :)

...and I have done a card from the scraps leftover from yesterday's layout. Just a silly/funny card for no reason. Some rub-ons are included, so yet another project for the "Product Playground" class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there i stalk your blog everyday and love what you do! What is the glossy stuff? Hmm could not figure it out. So glad you are enjoying your classes. I share your gluten free diet. My 4 year old has to have gluten free products also. So I share the pain with you. Have a good day or well its nighttime now for you!